Septic Inspection Procedures
Preliminary Record Requesting
- Pull records from the local County Health Department and research the history of the septic system
- Homeowner Questionnaire and Interview from the current owner to review previous usage of the system!
Complete Onsite Inspection
- Verify all plumbing is connected to the septic system and is in compliance with current, local regulations
- Hydraulic load testing ensures the drainfields/ drywells are in satisfactory condition
- Septic component locating ensures ALL components of the system are in proper working order
- Camera Inspections are available upon request!
Detailed Report and Documentation
- Promptly receive a complete inspection report on the status of the septic system
- Picture Documentation on the system is included with every inspection!