Residential Septic Systems
Chavis Septic Services repairs, maintains and installs residential septic systems throughout Harford County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Anne Arundel County and Howard County in Maryland, as well as York County, PA. We are experts when it comes to septic systems.
Once we’ve completed your septic system installation, there are several things you can do to get the most life out of your new septic system.
Do’s & Don’ts to Maintain your Septic System
- Conserve water to avoid overloading your septic system.
- Have your septic tank pumped regularly.
- Keep your septic tank cleanouts and manholes accessible for pumping and inspections.
- Do not flush baby wipes, feminine hygiene products, paper towels, cigarette butts, diapers, or similar objects.
- Do not dispose of grease or cooking oils down the drain.
- Do not use septic tank additives.
- Do not park vehicles or heavy objects over the underground tank and its drain field.
- Above all else – DON’T wait for signs of failure. Check the septic system regularly.
Call Chavis Septic Services today at 410-838-1200 for all of your residential septic system needs.